Our most remote – faraway – self catering farm cottage with awesome views down the Simonskloof valley.
Perfect down to earth, rustic cottage for one or two couples or a little family.
A 10 min walk to the farm dam for swimming, but NO fishing.
- 2 Bedrooms, sleeps 4: 1 queen size bed with a goose down duvet and pure cotton linnen, 2 single beds with pure cotton duvet covers.
- Kitchen incl. all basic cutlery and crockery (+ a Bodum coffee plunger and wine glasses) 2 plate gas stove and an under counter fridge/freezer
- Dinning/lounge with comfy couch and a wood fired Dover (stove & oven)
- Solar heated water with gas back up
- Shower and toilet inside & bathtub outside
- Cool veranda with hammock
- Pit-braai (BBQ) with grid and tongs and a free bag of wood
- Plenty of spring water
- Well-behaved dogs with leash are welcome (not in bedrooms)
- Plenty of candles, paraffin lamp & solar lanterns but NO ELECTRICITY!
Nothing disturbs you at Faraway Cottage, the silence is deafening and the sky full of stars. Perfect to rest, relax and recharge. The outside bath tub invites you to cool off in a truly unique setting.